The paintings created by H’Art artists are purchased for both private and corporate collections.
Proceeds from art sales
- help H’Art Studio continue to provide creative, entrepreneurial-based art and literacy programming for adults with developmental disabilities, and
- support the studio’s revenue sharing program, which provides earned-income for the artists.
Here are samples of H’Art paintings (please note that all of these works have been sold). Paintings may be purchased or viewed through the studio or at our scheduled art shows. In the future we hope to have an online store.
Private and corporate collections
The following private and corporate collections include H’Art paintings:
- Trillium Foundation, Ottawa
- Community Foundation, Ottawa
- Service Coordination, Ottawa
- RocheBanyan, Sylvain Parent, Ottawa
- Gowlings LLP, Ottawa
- Josef Strauss, JDS Uniphase, Ottawa
- PSEPC- Public Safety Emergency Preparedness Centre, Ottawa
- Ministry of Community and Social Services, Ottawa
- Champlain Local Health Integration Network, Ottawa
- Lumenara Corporation, Ottawa
- Fraser Milner Casgrain LLP, Ottawa
- Ronald McDonald House, Toronto
- Rosemount Library, Ottawa
- Algonquin College AAADD Program, Ottawa
- Numerous Private Collectors
H’Art Studio art is available for purchase at the studio or at art shows (and soon at our online shop). Please contact us for more information.
Thank you for your support
Thank you for supporting the H’Art program and our artists.